What is Skin Care?
Having a healthy skin is an important element for a beautiful look and an healthy body and soul.
Regular skin care in accordance with the skin type of the person is very important, to be able to prevent wrinkles, sagging, blemishes and acne that may occur with time. Although the purpose of skin care may seem as beauty, the priority should be given to the preservation of skin health.
What are the benefits of regular skin care?
The choice of suitable skin care products and methods for the skin type is important in application.
- Acne and blackhead and dark spots removing,
- Spot treatment,
- Delaying signs of aging,
- Increasing collagen production by lifting application,
- Minimization of pores,
- Equalization of skin tone by avoiding pigment differences,
- Destruction of black and white spots by comedone treatment,
- Ozone care,
- Facial massage.
How long can skin care last?
It takes about 1.5-2 hours.
When should you start skin care routine?
The skin type is different for every age. Adolescence is the ideal time to start skin care.
Why should skin care be done by specialist?
Skin care should be made by a specialist according to the skin’s needs. The results of incorrectly performed operations and products that are selected can be very severe. The most important element in skin care is the selection of specialists. The most accurate dermotological analysis of the skin must be carried out by specialist.
What are the stages of general skin care?
- Dermocosmetic skin care application starts with dermotological skin analysis by a dermatolog.
- Pre-cleaning process is applied by removing the oil, make-up and dirt. Then a dead skin is removed from the skin surface with a herbal peeling.
- High frequency and pressure are applied to remove acnes, black and white spots, accumulated fat tissues.
- Moisturizing and care masks are applied.
- Finally, appropriate skin care is done. If necessary, additional care and treatment can be performed.
What is our Dermatology Doctors Eda Tiftikçi and Tuğba Türe’s comments on skin care?
Do not rely information on the internet regarding to advise on skin care without having an examination by dermatology doctors. You can contact our dermatologist Eda Tiftikçi and Tuğba Türe if you have any questions or for the examination.
How much does skin care costs?
The cost of skin care, what kind of skin care products and techniques being used will be shared with details after your examination by dermatologists Eda Tiftikçi and Tuğba Türe.